Welcome back again for what is the final step in this series. It’s the one I’ve been most excited to share with you. It’s the step that brings everything together. It’s the step that creates the results you’ve hung in here for: To find what you want when you want it; to have an organized vacation folder, not chaos.
I want to apologize for the delay in getting this step out to you. I wanted to try a new, more visual way to convey the information to you. As it turns out, I’m not able to do it on this platform at the moment. So I’ll have to take you through the steps using screenshots instead.
Going back in time a bit, you created a folder structure in Step 1 for your vacation pictures. We’re going to build on that now with filenames. And if you thought you’d have to rename each file one by one or else keep them as they are, a meaningless set of letters and numbers, you’re in for a pleasant surprise. You’ll have your photos renamed faster than you ever thought possible. Dare I say, it will be a mind-blowing experience!
Renaming your files means you can:
- Have your files super organized in short order
- Find any file you want in a matter of seconds
- Share photos with meaningful filenames for which your friends and family will love you
- Create photo books, photo gifts and collages, as well as select your best photos for getting prints made quickly so you don’t miss a fantastic 2-day sale
- Create and share online photo albums and slide shows with ease
- And so much more